Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Saturday, August 22, 2009

2010 Dishcloth Calendar

Those of you who follow my blog, probably already know that I was asked to contribute some patterns to this year's Dishcloth Calendar and you might have even seen pictures of the designs on the calendar's blog. Then again, maybe you haven't seen them and since the calendar is now ready for pre-orders, I thought I would post a couple of pictures. These are my Kennel Club Pup and Kitty cloths. Since this year's calendar is focusing on Gifts from the Heart, I set them in heart frames. Most little ones (and some big ones) love puppies and kittens so I thought they would be appropriate in keeping with this year's theme.

Of course, I also had to do matching bibs!

The cost for this year's calendar is $16.00 for the download version and, I believe, $23.00 for the printed version, which includes shipping (this might change slightly). Since there are 38 patterns, that amounts to about $0.60 per pattern for the printed version and $0.43 per pattern for the download version. I think that's a pretty good deal! Of course, there are also lots of extras included. Considering that most calendars only have one pattern per month, its a good value.

The calendar also has a new home this year.... it's very own website! You should check it out to get all the inside information. Right now, there is even a KAL ongoing. You just need to click on the "Blog Home" tab to gain access. I put a link in my sidebar so there's no excuse not to find it!!

I do have one other pattern that will be in the calendar, but I'll save that for next time!

1 comment:

mle said...

grandma, i pulled out the cat and dog dishcloths you gave me to use the other night, and i couldn't bring myself to do it. they're just too cute.

just thought you'd like to know that. :)