Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Secrets

Even though it's been quite awhile since I've posted anything, that doesn't mean that I haven't been idle. Far from it. Unfortunately, I can't share exactly what I've been working on. I have two super sized secrets!! (My test knitters know, only they've been sworn to secrecy!) I also have been busy making more shorts from my grandson and working on a few new patterns that I can share. For instance, here's a cow that I did awhile ago but I just didn't get around to posting. It's a relatively fast knit as the borders are all done in garter stitch. I would have shown it sooner, but, as with all my projects, I put off doing a matching cloth. Sigh, I don't know why I find it such a chore to knit them. They're faster than the bibs, but still, I drag my feet. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Chocolate milk does come from brown cows, right?

3 comments:

Ariel said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Ellen said...

I LOVE THEM!! DAIRY FARMERS SALUTE YOU!!! AT LEAST THE ARE DAIRY COWS TO ME!!
Eleln

Kathy... said...

These are just adorable. Each one of your designs is just so darn cute....and then the next one gets even cuter! You are so talented!