Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something's Still Fishy

Some of you may remember this bib that I posted way back on April 12, 2008.  At the time, I said how much I disliked it and only posted a picture so you could see how awful it was.  The title of that post was something to the effect that they can't all be winners!  Well, apparently there were a few who didn't agree with me and asked for the pattern, so I reluctantly posted it.  Since then, those who have come across it, have told me there were errors in the pattern, and they were right!! I knit it again and made the corrections and I've posted the updated version in the pdf files.  I also posted a chart separately.  With my limited technical abilities, I just couldn't figure out how to make it small enough to fit with the pattern.
I still don't care for this, although I do like the border!  I'm not reposting the pattern again as I made changes  to that original post.  If you want the pattern now, I suggest just downloading the pdf file.  It includes the short row version and the speedy crocheted ties.  Also, at the end of the pattern, I've included instructions on knitting a cloth, if you prefer.

I still contend that they can't all be winners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable. I understand where your coming from, from a designer standpoint - there are some thing I make that I just loathe, but still, I have to say from a viewers standpoint - it is definitely adorable :)