Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Friday, December 13, 2013

Merry Christmoose!

Don't you just love the holidays?  Remember when you were a kid and all you had to worry about was what Santa would bring.  Remember how the time just seemed to drag on and on until Christmas day?  What I wouldn't give to have those days back!  Time is flying by and I don't know when I've been so ill prepared for a holiday!

I decided this year that I would knit a "few" gifts, so although I've been busy, I can't share any of my projects in case a member of my family decides to take a peek at this blog.  It's been so long since I posted however, that I'll be surprised if anyone is peeking!  In case you are, here is a little Christmas moose, a gift for all of my friends!
I knit this fella in Christmas Green.  What else? Unless it was red like the companion cloth:
Usually, red is really hard to photograph, but I think this picture came out pretty well.  The pdf links for the patterns are in the sidebar, or you can click here for the bib and here for the cloth.
I hope you've all been good this year and Santa treats you well!

6 comments:

Sharm said...

Very cute! Thanks for showing the pattern, I might put the cloths onto my list for next year.
Have a merry Christmas, hugs Sharm

Ok, if this message ever gets through!!! Up to the 5 th time of doing the stupid word verification thingy they put on!!!!

carol said...

Thanks for sharing. You never seem to be short on ideas for cute patterns. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Those look so great! I will have to make some like this for next year. I found these really cool adult bibs from Bibs 4 Adults. They keep your nice shirts and ties clean so you can eat messy food again! They're great!

Unknown said...

Those look so great! I will have to make some like this for next year. I found these really cool adult bibs from Bibs 4 Adults. They keep your nice shirts and ties clean so you can eat messy food again! They're great!

Rachael said...

Thank you for putting this one out here. We often give the cloths away as present and people have told us they are so beautiful that they don't want to use them for dishes although we ensure them that they won't break. A lot of people love using them as potholders instead. I have some beautiful Christmas variated yarn I'm going to try out on this pattern and see how it turns out. If not I have some other ideas.

Unknown said...

Am going to be making these for Xmas this year.